Version 1.4.5: connect with MS Exchange and a new dashboard view
In this new version uploaded to the cloud on Tuesday April 16 2013, we have worked thinking of those users who like to have total control of the application and are looking for a tool that is adapted to their habits.
- Connection to MicrosoftExchange Calendar and shows the entries in the impulses panel.
- “Agenda”, the new Dashboard view which speed up the time tracking experience.
- Two new way to add new users to a primaERP / TIME TRACKING account, the first: in the Report-Team Dashboard and the second on each project in the member section.
- The account owner can create time records and assign to another user if is necessary.
- Daily notification by e-mail will keep you informed in case you forgot to register the time of your today’s work.
- Weekly notification by e-mail, which sent you the report on the progress of the projects.
- New time records creation process after creating a project or task.
- The Dashboard view from primaERP / TIME TRACKING remembers the last view you were working with and is set as a main view.
- Error with the time records for non-billing projects.
- Error on manual edition of the the time record price.
- Problem on manual edition of the price on the Complete report.